As the Executive Director for a small non-profit for 13 years, I’ve led, organized and executed a wide variety of programs. I’m always looking for special projects to continue my learning. I enjoy helping teams succeed. I pride myself on being thoughtful, professional, and efficient, all while keeping the end in mind. And I don’t speak in lingo.
Event Planning & Coordination: From logistics, sponsorships, planning, registrations, speaker coordination, to promotions, I’ve done it all. Whether the event is big or small, I may be able to help you.
Special Projects: Do you have a project that has been lingering on your to-do list for a while? Many times fresh eyes, new energy, and the ask for help is all you need to cross it off your list and be free of the burden of unfinished projects.
Data Analysis & Presentation: I love a beefy spreadsheet and a beautiful pivot table. I love digging in, drilling down, and slicing and dicing to make sense of all. I especially enjoy knowing how to communicate the information clearly to a specific audience. And I’m really good at that.
Speaking Engagements: While my technical and professional background revolve around agriculture and the environment, lessons from our award winning programs are transferable to other sectors. I can speak on a variety of topics – community building, creating cultural change, and measuring behavior. And as a mostly-over-committed professional woman and single mother, I enjoy sharing my humorous lessons on striving for sanity through fitness and balance.
- 2010 San Luis Obispo County Wine Industry Person of the Year
- California Ag Leadership Graduate (Class 31)
- Department of Pesticide Regulation IPM Innovator (Vineyard Team)
- Environmental Protection Agency Sustained Excellence (Vineyard Team – One of Five Organizations)
- International Ag Exchange – US Environmental Protection Agency
- Notable Speaking Engagements – Green Wine Summit, California Farm Bureau Statewide Meeting, USDA Sustainable Ag Research and Education Conference, USEPA Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program
I welcome the opportunity to support you, please contact me for more information.